Hand harvested at 12.6' Be and ph of 3.34 on the 3rd of March , the grapes were chilled overnight and then 80% were de stemmed to tank with as many whole berries as possible while the remaining 20% was tipped into a separate fermenter. The de stemmed must was allowed to gently increase in temperature and then innoculated while the whole bunch was footstomped and began ferment shortly after. Both ferments were plunged by hand and foot once or twice per day until tannin extraction was judged to be at the correct level. After approx 7 days on skins the wine was pressed to tank and then racked to barrel (85% old/15%new) after 24 hours to complete malolactic fermentation. The wine was racked clean to tank in January and bottled without fining or filtering.